My name is Jonathan Bartleson. I'm the founder and president of DataBaselines, Inc. Provided below is a brief history of our company.
Our first customer in 1995 was a children's healthcare organization that was in need of a medical records tool. The product we created used Microsoft Access to record and report on children in care. This project would begin a 20 year niche for our company in behavioral healthcare application development.
Starting in 1999, product development was done in association with a group of developers in Kolkata India. This started with one developer and quickly grew to a staff of 12 - operating as GeoSolve India Pvt Ltd. Over the course of 15 years and 10 trips overseas I had the pleasure to share meals, attend weddings and watch my teammates grow as professionals. My counterparts were some of the brightest, most honorable and dedicated persons I've had the privilege to work. Together we created a wide range of software applications in a variety of industries. It was truly a pleasure working with this team.
In 2015, we closed the Indian office and I started to retool my skills in the area of data science. My company's focus today is on the data analysis and reporting capabilities of SQL Server 2016, PowerBI, R, machine-learning and other data science topics.
In 2 decades time, the technology and the delivery method has evolved. The company purpose - making sense of data - has remained the same.
DataBaselines, Inc. exists to boost our customer’s return on their data investment. We do this by:
- Create categorically new and better data reporting to guide decision-making.
- Help business owners envision practical and innovative ways for applying database technology
- Provide our customers with new ways to communicate internally and with their business partners.
- Enable staff to do higher value work by automating the mundane and mechanical information gathering, collating and data-cleansing tasks.
- Strengthen business continuity via high-availability configurations, disaster planning and documentation.
- Constrain our service offerings to Microsoft SQL Server database tools allowing us to be experts in that area.
- Be a cost-effective partner who is skilled with the latest technology and who applies best practices on the customer's behalf.
- Offer peace of mind to business managers by being a predictable and trust-worthy long-term partner.